A) Terms of Service
Mind2Minds is a website design and development firm. All the content you'll find on Mind2Minds is owned by the firm. This includes logos, graphics (site design), and images. Once an order is placed with Mind2Minds, you concur that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
Terms And Conditions
- Any work done by Mind2Minds for any client – which includes the scripts, coding, or software, unless mutually agreed, will be copyright of Mind2Minds and should not be commercially reproduced or resold without the knowledge and permission of Mind2Minds.
- Mind2Minds cannot be held liable for copyright violations caused by materials and content submitted by the client.
- Mind2Minds will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation, or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- Mind2Minds will not be liable for the nonexecution of the project for certain reasons not in control of IT Chimes.
We have partners and other suppliers who provide us with their content. You can use it, but again, only for personal use and with no changes, unless you get permission directly from that partner. Mind2Minds also can't take any responsibility for the verification or truthfulness of any claims, warranties, or fitness for any particular purpose, whether stated outright or implied.
Links to Third Party Sites
Mind2Minds does not endorse any links that land upon its pages.
Any trademarks, copyrights, or logos you see on the site are the property of Mind2Minds.
Copyright and Trademark Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our Mind2Minds users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder and believe that your work has been borrowed/stolen, altered, illegally copied, or misused in any other way, please let us know.
Limitation of Liability
Only you will be liable for any illegal activity while you are utilizing the resources of Mind2Minds.
Mind2Minds content and other Mind2Minds graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks.
B) Terms of Registration
Please read the following content very carefully, as your registration...
The following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) govern your use of this website, and any content made available from or through Mind2Minds.com website.
- The membership is free for all and no charges are applicable at the time of registration.
- Mind2Minds.com holds the right to apply or introduce any subscription charges at any later point of time with prior notification.
- All information provided at the time of registration will be saved with Mind2Minds and the registrant is responsible for its accuracy and completeness.
- Registration is mandatory for purchasing the products.
- By registering, browsing, and providing your information to this site, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Mind2Minds and all of its products.
- By registering or browsing Mind2Minds sites, You specifically agree that you have understood fully all the terms and conditions of this agreement. You also agree that regardless of your native or spoken language, the terms and conditions were made available to you and that you have made all efforts to translate the terms and conditions and that Mind2Minds is not liable in any way to provide these terms and conditions in any language other than English.
- You furthermore specifically agree and confirm that you have read, and understood the terms & conditions, disclaimer, and policies listed on this site.
Licenses & Trade Marks
- License information for each product is listed on its detail page and comes along with the downloaded files. You solely are responsible for reading and abiding by the license terms.
- By buying, downloading, or using the products or any of its files, you agree to the terms of its license and usage.
- You are forbidden to resell, re-release, redistribute, share (via peer-to-peer or any such free/paid sharing medium) the products or any of its content files, etc.
- Any product reviews/reports/discussions must link to that specific product’s detail page.
- All products and their content files are the copyright property of Mind2Minds and you are forbidden to mislead or conceal the ownership of the products or their files.
- Serious consequences may be forced upon, in accordance with the law finding anyone not abiding by these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Mind2Minds or its Team BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF Mind2Minds OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
- Mind2Minds or its team cannot be held responsible for malfunctioning or incompatibility of any of its product(s) when running along with a third-party product.
- Mind2Minds cannot be held responsible if any of the product(s) or its content files conflicts with your server settings.
Payments & Refunds
- All payments are handled through a third party payment gateway, which provides a secure channel to make payments using your credit/debit card. Mind2Minds never stores any financial information of any client.
- Mind2Minds.com shall not be responsible for any misuse of your credit/debit card information as it does not collect any of your financial information.
- Mind2Minds does not entertain any refunds on the intangible product(s).
- Mind2Minds does not entertain refunds requests after the purchase is made, which you are responsible for understanding, upon registering at this site.
Modifications & Updates
- You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to the products to fit your specific needs, however, you are forbidden to redistribute or re-release the products or any of its files, even after modifications have been made, under any license whatsoever.
- You may remove the credit links under the understanding that all files downloaded are still copyright of Mind2Minds.com, and that all third-party scripts/code utilized must retain their respective licenses.
- Some of our products may contain encoded PHP files (to prevent any misuse or piracy of our products) which cannot be modified.
Linking to the Sites
- You agree that if you include a link from any other website to the Mind2Minds and its network sites, such links must link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the sites.
- You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on Mind2Minds.com and its network sites or our services, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another website.
- You agree not to download or use images from our sites on another website, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another website.
- You agree not to link from any other web site to the Sites in any manner such that the Sites, or any page of the Sites, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third-party content, materials, or branding.
- We reserve our right to insist that any link to the Mind2Minds sites be discontinued and to revoke your right to link to our sites from any other website at any time upon written notice to you.
Help & Support
- Mind2Minds.com provides free support for all its products via email. For any common errors that might crop up due to CMS updates, free updates for each licensed product will be released as and when available.
- Mind2Minds or its team is not responsible for any server level support or errors occurring due to third-party scripts, plug-ins, or websites.
- For specific issues, the support provided may be charged based on the nature of the issue. You can contact Mind2Minds via the provided medium anytime to know your support options.
- Mind2Minds.com or partner sites do not hold any liability for any damages resulting from the careless or improper use of code and/or attributes in M2M Themes. If you face problems while integrating our code or themes into your website then Mind2Minds.com offers a service limited to fault-finding, however, correcting any errors introduced due to 3rd party products will be an additional charge.
- We control and operate the Sites from our offices in Chandigarh, India in accordance with the laws of Chandigarh Jurisdiction, India. We do not represent that materials on the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Mind2Minds must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Chandigarh, India.
- Some PHP code files are encrypted to avoid piracy and misuse of Mind2Minds products and it does not collect any personal info or the website owners. This code is only used to validate your purchase and registration data provided at the time of registration.
Changes in Terms of and Conditions
- Mind2Minds holds the right to amend or withdraw any of the terms or conditions without prior notice.
- You are solely responsible for being aware of the terms and conditions and all policies listed on Mind2Minds.com and its network sites.
Content, Graphics, Themes, and Files by Mind2Minds are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License. Based on a work at www.mind2minds.com. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://mind2minds.com/contact.
You can contact us for any information by email at [email protected]
Copyright © 2010-2020 Mind2Minds - The Professionals Hut. All Rights Reserved by MindzHub.
UPDATED: October 19, 2020